- September 3, 2019. One paper accepted to NeurIPS 2019.
- April 21, 2019. Three papers accepted to ICML 2019.
- November 3, 2018. One paper accepted to AAAI 2019.
- August 9, 2017. I won the Best Paper Award Honorable Mention at SIGIR 2017.
- August 6 - August 12, 2017. I attended the 40th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval held in Tokyo, Japan.
- July 26, 2017. I gave an online talk on “Generative Adversarial Networks for Discrete Data” at PaperWeekly.
- May 19, 2017. A paper titled “A Dynamic Attention Deep Model for Article Recommendation by Learning Human Editors’ Demonstration” was accepted to KDD 2017.
- April 19, 2017. I gave a talk on applying adversarial training techniques for information retrieval at Apex Lab, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- April 11, 2017. A paper titled “IRGAN: A Minimax Game for Unifying Generative and Discriminative Information Retrieval Models” was accepted to SIGIR 2017.
- February 4 - February 9, 2017. I attended the Thirty-First AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence held in San Francisco, California, US and gave a talk on applying adversarial training for generating sequential data.
- November 11, 2016. A paper titled “SeqGAN: Sequence Generative Adversarial Nets with Policy Gradient” was accepted to AAAI 2017.
- PC member / Reviewer: AAAI 2019, AAAI 2020, ICML 2020, NeurIPS 2020.